Instagram

Salman and Katrina - Love Story Revealed

Katrina Kaif is interacting a lot with the media these days. Maybe the usually introvert actress has realised how important it is to give out quotable quotes before a movie release. That’s why I guess she wasn’t too hesitant to finally talk about her
ex-boyfriend Salman Khan and how we’re all a little voyeuristic by nature. Find out what she has to say about doing a movie with the superstar to DNA:




In Ek Tha Tiger, there was so much hype and hullabaloo about my equation with Salman. I think we are a little voyeuristic, by nature. We imagine something and we think, ‘Oh, Salman and Katrina were ex-friends and ex-lovers. Now they are working together in Ek Tha Tiger.’ We do talk like that. Tomorrow, if Salman and I announce a film, I am being presumptuous enough to say that there will again be… interests in it. For YJHD, the same happened with Ranbir and Deepika and there was huge hype and interests, again.